|Blood Type: O|
|Occupation: Mute Killer|
|Appears in: Battle Arena Toshinden 3|
Judgement is a fictional, playable character in the third installment of the Battle Arena Toshinden video game series. He made his first and only appearance in Battle Arena Toshinden 3, as an unlockable counterpart to David, with a similar moveset to him, although it consists entirely of slashing attacks and he does not use any kicks. His physical appearance is based on Jason Voorhees of the Friday the 13th franchise, and like him, he is mute, uttering only grunts and groans while performing certain moves and low laughter in all his win poses.
Judgement is a mysterious mute killer who wears a hockey mask. Little is known about Judgement's past, except that he used to be a friend to David until his personal obsession for absolute power had caused him to sever and discard all emotional ties and aspects of humanity so that he could sell his own soul to the forces of evil in order to obtain his new dark power. Now as a merciless and cold-blooded killer for the Soshiki, Judgement uses his chainsaw to tear apart his victims in an instant.
With help from the Soshiki's leader, Abel, Judgement heads to the third Toshindaibukai in the hopes of finding more victims for his senseless and murderous rampage, but instead, he encounters his old friend David. Completely forgetting about the entire past between him and David, Judgement tries to attack and kill David with his chainsaw, but David, who has emotional regret in his heart, is forced to fight back and kill Judgement without any hesitation or second thought.
Unlike his old friend David who unleashes flaming properties within his chainsaw, Judgement's aura was in a bloody hue when unleashing his moves from his chainsaw.
- Bloody Trap: Judgement makes a two spinning chainsaw on his opponent.
- Bloody Rise: Judgement does a rising uppercut on his opponent.
- Cursed Upper: Judgement charges towards his opponent if it connects and deals two spinning chainsaw to damage his opponent.
- Demon's Hand: Judgement grabs his opponent and goes for a reverse spinning chainsaw in three hits. Can only be done if his Overdrive meter is full.
- Devil's Sting: Judgement grabs and toss his opponent in mid-air and jump to unleasha multiple spinning chainsaw to deal heavy damage. Can only be done if his lifebar is flashing red.