Luna Umegaki (梅垣 ルナ) is a sound designer formerly affiliated with Tamsoft. Her first work in the series was for Toshinden URA and served as the sound director for the original series' final installment. Later work by her includes the Mega Man Zero and ZX series of games by Inti Creates.
- Battle Arena Toshinden URA (1996) -- Sound Composer (Takara and Tamsoft Staff)
- Battle Arena Toshinden 3 (1996) -- Sound and Music (Tamsoft Development Staff)
- Puzzle Arena Toshinden (1997) -- Sound Staff (Development Staff)
- Choro-Q 3 (1998)
- Guardian's Crusade (1998) -- Sounds (Tamsoft)
- Battle Arena Toshinden 4 (1999) -- Sound Director (Tamsoft Development Staff), Music Product (Tamsoft Development Staff), Sound Effect Product (Tamsoft Development Staff)