|Name: Ten Count|
|Height: 180 cm|
|Weight: 60 kg|
|Blood Type: AB|
|Occupation: Aristocrat Assassin|
|Appears in: Battle Arena Toshinden 3|
Ten Count is a fictional, playable character in the third installment of the Battle Arena Toshinden video game series. He made his first and only appearance in Battle Arena Toshinden 3, as an unlockable counterpart to Kayin Amoh, with a similar moveset to him. His physical appearance is based on the late Michael Jackson from his Smooth Criminal music video, and he also exhibits some of his signature characteristics, including moonwalking, performing the "zombie walk" from Michael Jackson's Thriller music video as a secret easter egg, making high-pitched whoops while executing certain attacks and grabbing his crotch to taunt.
Ten Count is an aristocrat assassin who works for the Soshiki. Behind his glamorous smile lies a sociopathic murderer who truly seeks and enjoys the direct thrill of the absolute kill and he does it by using a special method that he calls the "Ten Count". Through this special method, Ten Count literally counts down from ten when fighting an opponent and upon saying zero at the end, Ten Count unleashes his most fatal and deadliest moves and techniques against his opponent, leaving them completely dead at the scene with Ten Count himself always having and maintaining a psychotic and satisfied smile of maliciousness on his face.
During the third Toshindaibukai, Ten Count is given orders by Abel to eliminate his specific target, Kayin Amoh. During their match against each other, Ten Count had displayed both his surprising tactics and cunning speed against Kayin. Unfortunately for Ten Count, his strength was nowhere near Kayin's own and that Kayin himself had soon killed Ten Count with his Rainbow Splash.
As Kayin's counterpart, Ten Count has some of Kayin's moves with the exception of his projectile where he threw a single knife on his opponent and his desperation move. His high-pitched whoop taunt also fully restores his opponents' Overdrive meter to allow his opponents to use their Overdrives against him.
- Leg Driver also known as Lucky Strike: Ten Count can threw his opponent with a single knife. This is a contrast to his counterpart Kayin who shoots lightning projectile.
- Break Rise: Ten Count rises diagonallly from his sword in an ice damage and is a counterpart of Kayin's Deadly Raise. It also has a forward version of the move.
- Moon Sobat: Ten Count does a split kick on his opponent in an ice damage and is a counterpart of Kayin's Shoulder Crush.
- Full Moon Sobat: Ten Count jumps and unleash a somersault kick to damage his opponent in an ice properties and is a counterpart of Kayin's Scottish Moon.
- Shooting Star
- Glory Dance
- Spark Flare: Ten Count unleashes a series of multiple of split kicks and knocks his opponent with a somersault kick. This is a counterpart of Kayin's Rainbow Splash and like the former Ten Count can block his sword on his downed opponent to avoid being knocked down.
- Lunatic Explosion: Ten Count deal a multiple series of kicks and knocks his opponent with a Moon Sobat. It is a counterpart of Kayin's Hell's Gate and during the move Ten Count does a reverse somersault kick. Can only be done if his Overdrive meter is full. He can also deal a Break Rise as an additional blow.
- Lunatic Pain: Ten Count does a high-pitch whoop while grabbing his crotch as he deals a series of kicks to heavy damage on his opponent and knocks them with a weak Full Moon Sobat as he taunts his opponent with another high-pitch whoop while grabbing his crotch. It also has a poor recovery time when his opponent easily dodges the move. This move is a contrast to Kayin's Hell's Inferno.